Christian Brothers Automotive - Nice Difference.
Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982
because there was a void in the auto repair industry. Customer service and
honest, genuine auto repair service was tough to find. We haven’t changed our
focus in thirty years. We still have some of the original employees on board,
and we all still believe that it’s possible to provide the best auto repair
service with the best customer service.
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
Christian Brothers Automotive is committed to being
the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort
for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs
for our Technicians and Service People.
- Do you have a passion for the automotive industry?
- Do you like helping people?
- Are you goal oriented
Do you like a fast paced, challenging work
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with
Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
As a Service Manager with Christian Brothers
Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help
with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time
they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a
large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Managers have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive don't have to worry about crammed work spaces, working weekends and other annoyances that don't let them enjoy their work! At Christian Brothers Automotive you can enjoy great accommodations such as:
• Consistent workload
• Clean modern facility
• Free training
• High volume
• Large variety of vehicles
• Access to the latest factory scan tools
• Full time live technical supportAccess to our private technical forum.....and much more!
At Christian Brothers Automotive Corporate we are always looking for great people to support our over 100 franchise locations. Opening an average of 15 brand new stores each year drives a constant need for new employees. With the consistent addition of new team members, real-estate in our current office is quickly diminishing. January 2014 we will be breaking ground on out new state of the art Corporate Office located in Katy Texas.
For more information about Corporate Opportunities at Christian Brothers Automotive, visit us at: www.cbac.com
Honors:Franchise Business Review's Franchisee Satisfaction Award
- Franchise Business Review's Top 50 recognizes the highest overall franchise satisfaction according to annual survey
- Years on Top 50 List: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Entrepreneur's annual ranking of America's top franchise opportunities. The most important factors in the ranking include financial strenght and stability, growth rate and size of system.
- Years in the top 500: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- The BBB Excellence Winner of Distinction award recognizes companies that demonstrate a consistent commitment to ethics, overall excellence and quality in the workplace.
- Years won: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005
- The Inc. 500 | 5000 ranks the fastest growing private companies in America.
- Years on the list: 2013
- The Houston Chronicle ranked Christian Brothers as a top workplace among small businesses in Houston
- Years on the list: 2013, 2012
- Franchise Business Review included Christian Brothers as one of the Top 100 Franchises for Veterans
- Christian Brothers Automotive was certified as one of the Best Christian Workplaces for 2014.
- Christian Brothers Automotive supports the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative (VetFran), a voluntary effort of International Franchise Association (IFA) member-companies to provide franchise business opportunities to honorably discharged veterans transitioning to civilian life or seeking a career change.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporate
Houston Texas 77079