Public Transportation Other Great Industries 1 Active Jobs
Founded in Australia in 1945, CHEP is a leading provider of pallet and container pooling services for the Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Consumer Goods, Fresh Food and Manufacturing industries.
- CHEP provides equipment pooling which is the shared use of high quality standard pallets and containers by multiple customers.
- Pooling is a strategic business option for companies that wish to reduce capital expenditures and improve supply chain operations.
- CHEP offers outstanding, environmentally friendly logistics solutions to customers to help protect their products as they move through the supply chain, by combining superior technology, decades of experience and an unmatched asset base.
- CHEP has more than 7,000 employees, serving 500,000 customer touch points from offices in over 50 countries.
- CHEP and our employees have a long standing commitment to the communities that we live and work in and are proud to provide financial assistance and employee volunteers through local programs.
- CHEP is a member of the Australian-based Brambles Group. Brambles is a supply-chain logistics company operating in more than 50 countries, primarily through the CHEP and IFCO brands. The Group specialises in the pooling of unit-load equipment and associated services, focusing on the outsourced management of pallets, crates and containers.
Career OpportunitiesWe are committed to providing our employees with a positive and challenging working environment, continued professional development and work-life balance.
- CHEP is a global leader in the provision of equipment pooling services, managing approximately 300 million pallets, crates and containers to help customers transport products safely and efficiently.
- We serve the Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Consumer Goods, Fresh Food and Manufacturing sectors.
- We believe a highly engaged workforce is a key aspect of our ability to providing outstanding service to our customers.
- At CHEP we constantly challenge ourselves. If you are ambitious and want real accountability and roles that stretch your skills and knowledge, you belong at CHEP.
- CHEP offers many benefits to our employees.
- We encourage to take a look at our current opportunities.
ServicesCHEP helps customers move, store and protect materials as they flow through each stage of their supply chain.
Many of our customers around the world are using our pallets, containers and crates to manage the flow of raw materials and other inputs they source from suppliers for their processing & production facilities. They benefit from the functionality of the handling platforms to and from the way in which the CHEP pooling system facilitates the flow of equipment - helping avoid the costs and hassle of one way packaging.
We have a lot of food and non-food manufacturing customers across a range of industries using timber pallets, plastic pallets, intermediate bulk containers and container accessories in their production facilities helping to manage the efficient and hygienic movement and storage of both liquid and solid work-in-process materials during production processes.
Whether you are a vegetable grower, a meat packer, a breakfast cereal or paint manufacturer - companies of all types operating supply chains want their product to reach their customers in good condition, in the most cost effective way. Our range of pallets, containers and crates when combined with our pooling system, help our customers to achieve these goals everyday.