Public 6 Active Jobs
Center for Humanistic Change of New Jersey, Inc. (CHC) is a non-profit, human service organization licensed by the State of New Jersey. CHC provides community residential and community employment services for adults with developmental disabilities in the Northern New Jersey area.
CHC provides services to adults with developmental disabilities in Sussex, Warren, Morris, and Passaic Counties in Northern New Jersey.
CHC serves over 100 individuals in the community through our residential and community employment programs.
- CHC's offers employees wide range of benefits along with the training needed to excel with confidence.
Center for Humanistic Change of New Jersey will continue to be the premier agency in Northern New Jersey providing individualized, innovative community services to adults with developmental disabilities.
- To help to truly integrate individuals with developmental disabilities into society
- To educate the public regarding every individual’s right and need for community integration
- To promote, establish, and operate community based homes for people with developmental disabilities
- To provide community employment options for people with developmental disabilities
- To educate and support staff regarding their interactions with people with developmental disabilities
CHC is committed to providing outstanding community residential services to individuals with developmental disabilities. Our group homes and supervised apartments are located in Sussex, Morris, Warren, and Passaic Counties.
CHC believes that all individuals can work given the right supports and finding a good job match. CHC provides innovative supports to individuals with developmental disabilities in real jobs.