A private nonprofit, we offer mental health, social and crisis services to individuals and families, particularly those impacted by trauma and adversity. Our professional and experienced staff employ evidence-based interventions to help people obtain their goals.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, inspired by our Catholic faith and shared values, restores dignity and independence to individuals and families, especially the poor and vulnerable; through service, advocacy and community building.
Every day, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, opens its doors to some of the most vulnerable members of our community:
• Those who lost their housing
• Families in need of food
• Child and adult survivors of physical or sexual abuse
• Seniors who need help maintaining their homes
• Those challenged with substance abuse
• Children in need of a family or home
• Individuals living with mental illness
• Caregivers seeking help and support
People from all backgrounds and all religions are provided compassion and skilled services through 58 programs in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean Counties.