“You’re hired.” Those two words can change a life. We don’t take that lightly.
CareerBuilder has been about innovation from the day we started the internet’s first job board. Today we’ve transformed into an industry-leading, global HR technology company that is doing things others said were impossible. Our core purpose is to help employees, customers and clients to build a life that works. We want people who are passionate about their careers and fearless about their work, values that will continue to define what CareerBuilder is and where we’re headed.
Being an industry leader means each of us is a leader and a team player. Regardless of the department or job title, every CareerBuilder employee has a voice. We value innovative ideas, problem solving, collaboration within and across departments, and candid conversations from every CareerBuilder employee. And that’s why when we say "You’re hired” it’s because we believe you share our passion and purpose to build a life – and a company – that works.
CareerBuilder is majority-owned by funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC and operates in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.careerbuildercareers.com.
From volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance. When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisified employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some benefits we offer:
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision, Life & Disability Programs
- Option to enroll in supplemental Life, AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Home & Auto, Transit and Legal Programs
- Parental support including paid maternity and parental leave, Milk Stork, Healthy Pregnancy Program and Fertility Support Services
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA
- 401(k) Program with a two year vesting schedule, discretionary match, and an opportunity to make Pretax and Roth contributions. Financial educational webinars and individual retirement planning advising available.
- Wellness Support & Initiatives:
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
- Wellness/Tobacco Free credits towards medical premiums
- On-site meditation rooms