Bunzl Distribution USA, Inc. supplies a wide range of products including outsourced food packaging, disposable supplies and cleaning and safety products to food processors, supermarkets, non-food retailers, convenience stores and other users. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunzl Distribution is the largest division of Bunzl plc, an international distribution and outsourcing group headquartered in London.
Bunzl Distribution owns and operates more than 100 warehouses that serve all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and parts of Mexico. With more than 4,000 employees and 400,000-plus supply items, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America. Worldwide sales are in excess of $8.5 billion.
Throughout its history, the company has maintained a strong commitment to productivity, delivering both quality service and competitive pricing. As it looks to the future, Bunzl Distribution is focused on increasing productivity, enhancing customer service and exploring new business opportunities.
- Bunzl plc is traded on the London Stock Exchange as BNZL:LN
- Bunzl plc is currently a member of the FTSE 250
- Bunzl’s North American headquarters is located in St. Louis, Missouri
- Bunzl operates over 70 distribution centers coast to coast across the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and parts of Mexico
- Bunzl offers more than 450,000 SKUs
- Bunzl operates one of the Transport Topic’s Top 100 Private Carriers
- Bunzl employs over 3,000 employees