Brainhunter has over 20 years of expertise as a high value-added Professional Staffing Services and Managed Services company. We provide end-to-end recruiting, staffing and technology solutions for clients within various industry verticals and Government Sectors that include a number of Fortune 500 companies. As part of the Quess Corp Limited Group of Companies, Brainhunter ranks among one of the largest Professional IT and Engineering staffing firms in North America. Quess is one of the fastest growing global staffing firms and is part of the international company, Fairfax Financial Holdings, held through its listed subsidiary, Thomas Cook.
At Brainhunter, we believe in offering so much more than a job, we want to work with you to provide you with a progressive lifetime career path. Brainhunter offers you an accelerated career path that you can design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world-class professional. Anything is possible . . . live your dream!
We are an organization committed to our clients and our people, an organization that provides a challenge for the mind and reward for the soul.
Brainhunter recognizes that employees are our most important asset. Each and every person influences the direction and success of the Company. We are committed to provide an environment where individuals:
• Can express ideas in an open and accepting manner
• Are stretched to find their true potential
• Are given the freedom to meet objectives independently
Every managed service begins with analyzing and defining both the operational and strategic goals for the initiative, and the criteria for success. Brainhunter managers will work in close collaboration with the client managers to define the following service components:
• Operational framework. The facility and infrastructure, and any organizational constraints.
• Staffing, resourcing, and training plans. The precise mix of skills and experience required.
• Growth strategy. Any anticipated changes in team size and mix.
• Performance metrics. The development and optimization of performance measurement processes and metrics.
• Reporting requirements. The development, creation and implementation of reporting requirements.
From here, we work with the client to build a Statement of Work, which describes the scope and scale of the service, and associated Service Level Agreement, which governs the metrics to measure the performance levels to be achieved. The client chooses its desired degree of involvement in this process. For example, some clients choose to participate in the selection and interviewing process, while others take a more hands-off approach.