For more than 125 years, Blanchard Valley Hospital has made quality care and service excellence the top priority for patients and their families in an eight county area in Northwest Ohio.
BVH is a licensed, 150-bed acute care facility that features a full range of services, including inpatient medical/surgical care, 24-hour emergency care, outpatient surgery, robotic surgery, total joint replacement and diagnostic services.
As an employer, Blanchard Valley Health System strives to provide a competitive, comprehensive, benefit package. Benefits are available to employees based on employment status, length of service, and work location within the organization.
As part of your comprehensive benefit package, BVHS provides:
• Health Insurance, with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts, including Health and Dependent Care
• Health Savings Accounts
• Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs, with Employer Contribution
• Short and Long Term Disability, both Employer Paid and Voluntary
• Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
• Birthday Pay
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Health Exams & Immunizations
• Service Awards & Recognition
• Discounts to BVHS facilities, as well as local businesses and organizations through community partnerships.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, Blanchard Valley Health System may be right for you. At BVHS, we value integrity, compassion, skill, collaboration, innovation and humor. We are looking for candidates to fill more than just a role; we are looking for partners in helping to grow our organization and further our mission of “Caring for a lifetime.”