Public Food 1 Active Jobs
The LOTA Burger was born on July 9th, 1952 on a simple grill in a small hamburger stand in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was an immediate hit & the locals couldn't get enough. Blake Chanslor, the Founder & WWII Navy Veteran from Borger, Texas, knew he had something special so he opened another Blake's Lotaburger nearby (& then another & then another & then a few more). Now, over 60 years later (ugh, am i really THAT old?! don't remind me!), LOTA Burgers (& it's smaller twin, the ITSA Burger) are cooked-to-order using ONLY Premium Angus Beef at 80 Blake's locations across New Mexico, Texas & Arizona.
Career OpportunitiesApply to be part of the Blake's Lotaburger family, We'd love to have you! Check back here periodically for new opportunities.
- We are now hiring at both of our El Paso locations! We are looking for managers & crew who are interested in growing with us as we continue our El Paso expansion. Stop by one of our stores to submit an application/resume today!
- We are hiring crew members at our Socorro & Bosque Farms locations
- We are now accepting applications for Albuquerque stores #24 on Carlisle & Montgomery & #35 on San Antonio
- We are hiring District Managers, Managers & Crew Members in our Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield locations. Contact Geri at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by one of our stores to submit an application.
- We are hiring management & crew in our Silver City/Bayard locations. Please stop by our stores or contact Marjory at email@example.com for more information.
- We are now hiring managers & crew members for our Albuquerque locations. Apply at a store near you.
- We are looking for Managers in Santa Fe! Please submit resumes to District Manager: Ernest Griego - firstname.lastname@example.org