Blackhawk Transport was founded in 1990 with one R model Mac and three Raven flat bed trailers.
As a Hendricks Holding Company Blackhawk Transport has continued to grow through customer expansion as well as acquisition
Blackhawk TruckToday, we run a mix of company trucks and Owner/Operator trucks. Our fleet is comprised of Vans, Flatbeds and Conestogas available throughout the US and Canada.
Blackhawk trucks are satellite dispatched and tracked, which enables us to provide the highest level of service to our drivers and customers.
Through our Dedicated Contract Solutions we provide customers with a wide variety of equipment services including but not limited to lightweight equipment, end dumps, refrigerated trailers, straight trucks, and tankers.
Let us know if you're interested in CNG/LNG powered fleets.
Our Service Offerings Include
Dedicated Fleet Systems And Capacity Solutions
- Private Fleet Replacement Plans (Specialized Equipment and Driver Services)
- Dedicated Fleet Systems And Bulk Dedicated Transport Services
- Pop-Up Fleet Services
- Home and Job Site Delivery
- Temperature Controlled Shipments
- Driver Leasing
- Market to Market Regional Capacity (Local and Regional One Way Density)
- Service Sensitive Longhaul (Premium Service and Rates, that allow Brokerage for Blackhawk)
- Air Freight
- Hot Shot Deliveries
Our Customer Value Delivery Process is based on
- Data Collection (Review of Customers Inbound and Outbound Shipments, as well as Yard Management needs)
- Fleet Optimization (Determines Resources Needed, as well as all Assumptions on Miles and Utilities)
- Reporting Needs (Establish Customer KPI’s: Cost per Ton, Cost per Cube, etc…with Daily Flash Reports, etc…)
- Contract Considerations (Outline of Operating Parameters, Service and Reporting Requirements, Equipment Schedules, etc…)
- On and Off Site Management
Beloit, WI 53511