BBB is a neutral, not-for-profit with the mission to advance marketplace trust. BBB is funded almost entirely by annual dues from local BBB Accredited Businesses. As an unbiased organization, BBB sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior.
BBB is fundamentally committed to the belief that most marketplace problems can be corrected through voluntary self-regulation; BBB believes that consumers should hold businesses accountable to the highest standards of integrity and transparency.
Career OpportunitiesBBB seeks individuals that embody our 5 core values:
To apply for a position, please include a cover letter stating the position you are applying for and your salary expectations. Your resume will be kept on file and, depending on available positions and your experience, BBB may contact you. Due to the overwhelming response to our advertisements, only candidates selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.
Browse jobs at Better Business Bureau Northwest-Pacific Talent Network
Attn: Human Resources
Better Business Bureau
12639 W Explorer Drive Suite 200
Boise, ID 83714
MissionBBB's Mission: To be the leader in advancing marketplace trust.
To promote ethical business practices, BBB provides these FREE services:
BBB Business Reviews: BBB provides comprehensive reports on local organizations, which include: background information, contact information, complaint history, relevant government actions, and BBB Accreditation status/rating.
Advertising Review: BBB aggresively investigates advertisements which appear to violate regulations, standards, and/or BBB's Code of Advertising.
Dispute Resolution: When buyer-seller disputes escalate, BBB offers free mediation and arbitration services (which are conducted by unbiased third parties).
Public Relations/Media Alerts: BBB's Public Relations team works very hard to stay on top of issues that may affect consumers in Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana and Western Wyoming, including: current scam notifications, marketplace updates, and business advice.
- 2018 Best Places to Work in Idaho: Second Place (Small Employers)
- 2018 Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber WorkWell Awards: Gold Designee and Happy Heart Achievement
- 2017 Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber WorkWell Awards: Silver Designee and Happy Heart Achievement
- 2017 Business Examiner Top Places to Work: Non-Profit Award
- 2017 Best Places to Work in Idaho: First Place (Small Employers)
- 2016 Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber WorkWell Awards: Silver Designee
- 2016 Business Examiner Top Places to Work: Non-Profit Finalist
- 2015 Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber WorkWell Awards: Gold Designee and Happy Heart Achievement
- 2015 Best Places to Work in Idaho: Sixth Place (Micro Employers)
- 2014 Business Examiner Top Places to Work: Non-Profit Award
- 2014 Best Places to Work in Idaho: Ninth Place (Micro Employers)