Bellwether Behavioral Health’s unique, comprehensive treatment methodology provides real help and proven results which allow our individuals to lead full and meaningful lives.
- Bellwether Behavioral Health’s comprehensive treatment services include special education, structured day programs, vocational training, supported employment, and campus and community living programs, all of which enhance the quality of life of each individual.
- Bellwether Behavioral Health gives hope to individuals and their families when all other placements and programs have failed.
- Currently, Bellwether Behavioral Health provides treatment services to more than 600 individuals through our programs in Delaware, Florida and New Jersey. Our programs operate 24/7, 365 days a year and are recognized by regulators, agencies and families as safe, effective, and life-enhancing.
- Our experience in helping individuals with the most challenging needs is widely recognized and our approach to treatment and instruction, based on applied behavior analysis, is scientifically proven. A multi-disciplinary team designs a comprehensive, customized program for each individual we serve.
When families and agencies have had numerous, unsuccessful attempts to address a developmentally disabled individual’s significant behavioral challenges, they turn to Bellwether Behavioral Health as a last resort. Effective treatment services for individuals with these intensive challenges require high levels of professional expertise and an around-the-clock commitment. In fact, providing effective treatment services for this extremely challenging population is one of the most significant problems faced by human service agencies.
Bellwether Behavioral Health is not only committed to treating challenging behaviors and enhancing individuals’ skills but to changing individuals’ lives. Our service goal is to empower individuals to transition back to their families or a nearby resource to lead fulfilling, rewarding lives in their communities.
With over 40 years of service, we have established a strong reputation within the behavioral healthcare sector as a leading residential and educational community service provider for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and severe behavioral challenges. Bellwether Behavioral Health is highly regarded for its behavioral treatment techniques, which use comprehensive, individualized programs and advanced data analysis.
Become part of a team that changes lives! For over 40 years Bellwether Behavioral Health has been providing educational, residential and behavioral programming to children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and challenging behaviors from across the United States. We value every employee and know our success is due to our dedicated staff. Join our team of professionals today where you can:
- Work in a positive and supportive organization that believes that quality services begin with supporting staff.
- Have a meaningful impact on the lives of the individuals who will challenge your mind and touch your heart.
- Gain access to exciting career paths and professional development opportunities.
Bellwether Behavioral Health offers competitive salaries, generous paid time off, holiday pay including, medical and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, performance based bonuses and employee referral program.
Bellwether Behavioral Health’s unique, comprehensive treatment methodology enables us to serve and support individuals who experience extreme behavioral and medical challenges. Often, the failure of other behavior management programs to address our individuals’ extreme problem behavior routinely relegates them to isolation or institutionalization.
In contrast, Bellwether Behavioral Health commits a full array of resources and expertise to address behavioral challenges — no matter their origin or intensity — until they are successfully decreased and managed.
To ensure that critical success, we employ an individualized, integrated approach to behavioral treatment that emphasizes continuous and consistent treatment 24 hours a day.
Our professional team is comprised of expert clinicians and special educators who have dedicated their careers to treating and educating individuals with the most significant behavioral and educational challenges. Our administration has extensive experience in all facets of behavioral programming for individuals with significant challenges.
Moreover, we rigorously train our direct support professionals or “community living specialists,” all of whom take pride in providing on-site supervision and support to our complex and challenging individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year-round.
Our various residential, educational and vocational treatment programs are distinguished by an evidence-based, multi-disciplinary approach, which results in successful behavior management, increased independence and the highest possible quality of life for our individuals.