Private Accounting - Finance 41 Active Jobs
Bayview has grown from a small advisory firm to a fully-integrated mortgage investment firm focused on investment management and servicing solutions. Bayview has earned a reputation as a leading manager, advisor, servicer and trusted partner of the financial community.
- We are based in Coral Gables, Florida with over 1,3001 employees and a senior management team with an average of 12 years of company tenure and 20 years of industry experience.
- Our mortgage investment platform is built around leading teams in Mortgage Research, Loan Acquisition, Loan Servicing, Loan Trading, Securitization, Structured Finance and Mortgage-backed Securities.
- Bayview Fund Management manages a series of strategies focused on credit-sensitive residential and commercial mortgage whole loans, asset-backed securities (ABS), and mortgage servicing rights (MSR).
- Bayview has engaged in the purchase of over $24 billion in mortgage loans from over 2,500 counterparties in over 11,000 transactions.
- Bayview companies have executed over 75 different securitization transactions totaling more than $29 billion in securities sold to over 200 institutional investors.
- Bayview Asset Management, LLC is minority-owned by affiliates of The Blackstone Group, L.P. (NYSE: BX)
- Bayview has advanced loss mitigation strategies, which are recognized for keeping borrowers in their properties and avoiding foreclosure if possible. Our servicing staff of 1000+ professionals is U.S. based with offices in Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Illinois.
Career OpportunitiesInvesting in our people is essential. At Bayview, we are not only looking to hire talented people, but develop their talents as well.
To this end, we provide professional development opportunities through a range of training programs, including our own Bayview University, which offers courses in industry-specific areas, as well as in technology, management techniques and leadership skills. As a firm that believes in promoting from within, our training programs foster our employees' professional development, and position them well for advancement opportunities.
Today, our work force is approximately 1,000 strong, and includes some of the most dedicated, experienced professionals in the mortgage finance industries. Together, these professionals demonstrate their commitment to excellence by working to strengthen our existing capabilities, and to identify new business opportunities that will help us build our customer base and expand the scope of our operations.
"There is no limit to the growth this company is experiencing. There's always something to look forward to. You hear people talk about "the Bayview way" which is our particular way of doing business. Identifying opportunities and moving quickly to take advantage of them. A lot of people aren't used to that fast-paced approach, but we thrive on it. It's the cornerstone of our success."
ADVISORY SERVICESProviding Buyers and Owners of Mortgages with Risk Analytics, Valuation, and Diligence Services.
Bayview Advisory Services offers its clients a range of mortgage credit advisory services in support of M&A transactions or for ongoing portfolio management. The same functional teams and infrastructure that drive Bayview Asset Management's proprietary investment process are available to clients of Bayview Advisory Services.Our advisory work has included engagements ranging from $200 million to over $50 billion in asset value, covering commercial and residential mortgage pools across the U.S.
Contact UsCorporate Headquarters
4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd. 5th Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33146