Bartech is a leading global workforce management and staffing solutions provider to Global 500 firms. Today, we bill over $2 billion in revenue for clients worldwide who trust us to design, execute, and manage sophisticated workforce management solutions, large-scale staffing engagements, and strategic Business Process Outsourcing and consulting engagements.
Bartech is a proud employer managing more than 4,000 engineers, technologists, accountants, and professional staff for businesses in the US and Canada. We see it as a privelege to help skilled professionals and specialists find positions with leading companies.
Our goal is to help you put your skills to work in a place where you can grow and contribute. For 35 years, we have been supplying qualified candidates to industries such as energy, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, and auto - that depend on gifted professionals to propel them to success. That experience has made us a trusted partner to leading organizations and a top employer of professional talent.
At Bartech, we understand that our company's knowledge, capabilities, reputation and growth reside in our associates who build upon our reputation everyday. Our associates and their dedication to our customers are our most valuable asset. We believe it is important that we offer outstanding benefit plans for our valued associates and their families. Our comprehensive benefits package allows us to recruit and retain the most highly trained professionals in our industry.
Associate Benefit Highlights
Most of the following benefits are offered under a Section 125 Plan that allows pre-tax deductions.
- Medical: We offer eligible associates two PPO options from national Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental: We offer eligible associates comprehensive dental coverage through a selection of plan options provided by Delta Dental. Associates have access to Delta's nationwide network. Some plan options include juvenile orthodontic care and no network restrictions.
- Vision: Benefits are provided by Vision Services Plan (VSP), a national provider. This plan is administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Life Insurance: The company provides a core benefit to eligible associates at no cost. In addition, associates may choose to purchase optional life and insurance.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: The company offers optional accidental death and dismemberment insurance to eligible associates.
- Disability Insurance: The company offers both optional short-term and long-term disability benefits to eligible associates.
- Retirement Savings: Associates are eligible to participate in Bartech's 401(k) retirement savings the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Associates can contribute 80% of their income up to the allowable IRS maximum each year. The plan provides for loan and hardship withdrawals.
- Paid Time Off: Bartech respects the needs of associates to maintain a balance between work and family life. We offer competitive vacation and holiday plans for eligible associates, depending upon job classification and assignment locations.
- Tuition Assistance: A tuition assistance program is available for eligible associates. This plan may reimburse up to $1,000 per calendar year for job-related courses.
- Associate Referral Bonus Program: Refer a friend or colleague who becomes a Bartech associate, and receive a generous cash bonus. Bonus entitlement is based upon job classification.
Bartech puts the career goals and needs of our consultants at the very top of our priority list. We know that happy consultants work hard and create happy clients. For us, it's a win-win to be there for you and we do it gladly.
From helping employees develop their skills to providing exposure to a broad range of assignments, mentoring, and educational assistance, Bartech is committed to supporting your career ambitions and growth.
To learn more about career opportunities with Bartech, we encourage you to join our Talent Network!