Our vision is the generation of wealth through responsible mining - wealth for our owners, our people, and the countries and communities with which we partner.
We aim to be the leading mining company focused on gold, growing our cash flow per share by developing and operating high - quality assets, through disciplined allocation of human and financial capital, and operational excellence.
Barrick has mining operations in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, the United States, and Zambia. The company was founded in 1983, and is headquartered in Toronto. Barrick's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ABX.
By joining Barrick, you’ll be a valuable member of a friendly, diverse, and high-achieving team of more than 14,000 people around the globe. Our commitment to support your career aspirations means genuine opportunities for a rewarding and exciting career that only a world-class gold mining company can provide. This includes:
- International career possibilities, with opportunities at our sites around the world;
- A progressive career path;
- A remuneration package that is attractive and market competitive, recognizing your skills and experience;
- A wide range of training and development opportunities, including industry conferences and seminars, as well as leadership and technical training programs;
- Access to a global network of highly qualified professionals for exchanging knowledge and ideas, building skills, and sharing experiences;
- Access to first-class health care benefits, such as medical and dental insurance; and
- A workplace where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, and is free from harassment and discrimination.
The company is full of opportunities for learning, career development, and advancement. If you’re willing to travel or work abroad, Barrick’s global operations often provide opportunities for travel and relocation. Barrick uses a global Talent Management process to review performance, assess your potential, and identify opportunities for development, advancement, and transfer.
Barrick Gold Corporation
905 West Main Street
Elko, Nevada 89801