ARPS International offers Technical recruiting services in US and Canada.
Our Technical Recruiting Division offers recruiting in the fields of engineering, information technology, manufacturing, operations, supply chain, oil & gas, chemicals, construction, consumer packaged goods, sales and marketing.
ARPS strives to add value for clients. We address three primary objectives while providing services to clients:
- Client need fulfillment
- Superior, efficient and timely service
- Cost optimization
ARPS International’s motto is to constantly add value for our clients with great service! We are dedicated to working closely with our clients to fulfill their hiring needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
ARPS recruits for many Fortune 500 and Global 1000 clients.
We offer a wide range of Technical Recruiting services all over the United States and Canada.
- Information technology, software, systems and networks
- Engineering, product engineering and development, design release, prototyping
- PLM, PDM, CAD/CAM – CATIA v4, v5, Unigraphics, SDRC IDEAS, Pro-E, AutoCAD
- CAE, FEA, NVH, CFD, Simulation, Dynamics, Kinematics
- Electrical, electronics, hardware, software, controls, mechatronics, telematics
- Manufacturing, Tooling, Quality
- Industrial engineering, operations, process, lean, six sigma
- Supply chain, logistics, procurement, operations, distribution, warehousing
- Oil & Gas, petroleum, chemical, petrochemical
- Engineering & Construction, process, instrumentation & control, piping, equipment, structural, architectural, civil, infrastructure
- Consumer packaged goods, Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Toiletries, Manufacturing/Packaging
- Sales, marketing, business development
- Product Managers, Brand Managers, Category Managers
- Program and project management