Public Healthcare - Health Services Headquartered in Rockland, MA 60 Active Jobs
Arbour SeniorCare is the largest provider of behavioral management services to extended care facilities in Massachusetts. Arbour SeniorCare utilizes an integrated, inter-disciplinary approach by bringing a team of geriatric specialists directly to residents in extended care facilities. By integrating psychiatric and medical treatment, our program provides a comprehensive approach to patient care. On-site clinicians work closely with nursing home staff to develop and implement treatment plans. Arbour SeniorCare clinicians currently provide services to over 140 nursing homes and assisted living facilities in Massachusetts.
Career OpportunitiesThank you for your interest in applying to Arbour Health System. We strongly encourage applicants to click on the links below to apply for open positions via the Internet. Simply click on the facility to which you would like to apply and click on the job opening in which you are interested. If you are a first-time applicant, you will need to click on “Create your Application!” and fill out the required fields. If you are a returning user, simply input your username and password to continue.
24-Hour Evaluations, Triage, and Admissions
Crisis Intervention Services
Intensive Inpatient Observation Service (IIOBS)
Inpatient Treatment for Adolescents and Adults
Partial Hospitalization for Adults
Dual Diagnosis Services for Adolescents and Adults
Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization for Latino Adults
Inpatient and Outpatient ECT Services
The Parker House: Sober Living for Men with Dual Diagnosis, Substance Abuse, or Psychiatric Disorders
- Diagnostic Evaluations
- Individual, Group, and Family Psychotherapy
- Behavioral Management Planning and Case Consultation
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Medication Management
- Staff Support and Education
- Choice of health insurance plans including HMOs or an indemnity plan
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off. Generous paid time off is provided for vacations, sickness, holidays, bereavement, or jury service. Specific policies vary depending upon the particular AHS facility.
- 401(k) Plan. An excellent 401(k) plan with generous company match is provided to eligible employees. The plan is managed and administered by Fidelity Investments and offers a wide array of investment options. Employees are eligible to join after 30 days of service.
- Tuition assistance. Reimbursement for job-related seminars and academic courses.
- RN Scholarship Loan Program. Arbour Health System will provide a portion of the funding to attend a nursing school to those who meet the program’s requirements. (Application)
- Pre-tax flexible spending account (“FSAs”). Two programs are available which permit you to pay for dependent care and medical/dental expenses on a pre-tax basis, generally resulting in a tax savings.
- Stock Purchase Plan. Employees may purchase UHS stock through payroll deduction and with a 10 percent discount.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP is a free, confidential professional resource available to employees and their families. This program provides services and information on a variety of work/life issues, such as stress management, family matters, crisis intervention, substance abuse and child or elder care concerns.
- Free parking at all hospitals and most outpatient locations.