Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education & tuition reimbursement plans
Our people are important to us. They’re out there every day, creating unforgettable experiences and providing service to our customers, clients and communities across the globe. To show them how much we appreciate their efforts, we do everything we can to make sure our employees feel included, supported and encouraged no matter what position they’re in.
We offer employee benefits and programs that are some of the most progressive in the industry. We support our employees with medical and financial benefits, world-class resources, as well as development and training opportunities. What’s more, throughout our operations we strive to achieve a safe, diverse and inclusive workforce that our employees can be proud of.
Our employee efforts have even been recognized by many notable organizations, including the Human Rights Campaign, Black Enterprise Magazine, CAREERS and Latino Magazine.
Our other notable accomplishments include:
- We earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2015 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), a national report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBT workplace equality, administered by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
- Since 1998, we have consistently been recognized among the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine.
- The disabled Magazine recognized us among its Top 50 employers for providing a positive working environment for people with disabilities.
- Ethisphere Institute recognized us as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
- We were recognized among 63 employers for promoting healthy work environments and lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health.
Whether it’s through our comprehensive benefits packages or our diversity and inclusion efforts, we seize any opportunity to support our employees and make them feel like they are part of something greater.