About UsCelebrating 60 years of caring for the community, Antelope Valley Hospital is located in the city of Lancaster in northern Los Angeles County. The 420-bed district hospital includes a Level II trauma center, emergency department, and a full array of medical/surgical services, labor and delivery, pediatric treatment, NICU, mental health, complete cancer care and more.
As the local healthcare leader, Antelope Valley Hospital:
- Provides care to more than 218,000 patients each year.
- Receives over 110,000 Emergency Department visits annually.
- Is the only Level II Trauma Center within 50 miles.
- Has 450 physicians on‑staff, representing 66 different specialties.
- Serves as a major economic engine in the community with a workforce of 2,500 employees.
- Relies on the time and talent of more than 550 volunteers.
- Delivers more than 5,400 babies a year.
- Offers the area’s only Pediatrics Unit and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Recently opened the Institute for Heart & Vascular Care, which offers advanced cardiovascular care in one location.
- Is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and STEMI Receiving Center with the expertise and equipment required to treat severe strokes and heart attacks.
- Provides comprehensive cancer care in conjunction with its community partners.
Mission, Vision, ValuesMission
Antelope Valley Healthcare District improves the quality of health in our community through research, education and innovation.
Antelope Valley Healthcare District will be the leading resource for improving health by engaging and educating our community and safely caring for our patients.
- Accountability: Accept ownership and responsibility for carrying out the mission.
- Action-Oriented: Identify the needs of the District, seize opportunities and embrace challenges to achieve the District vision.
- Customer-Focused: Always acting in the best interest of the people of the District.
- Compassion: Serving others in a sympathetic and dignified manner.
- Effective Communication: Responding to the needs of the community by providing access to information to improve the quality of health.
- Teamwork: Promote partnerships with clients while providing value and service to the community.
- Ethics, Integrity and Trust: Demonstrated through our actions.
Contact UsNorth on I‑14, take the Avenue K off‑ramp. Go straight across the intersection (Avenue K) and continue north on 15th Street West to the corner of Avenue J. The Hospital is on the southwest corner of Avenue J and 15th Street.
South on I‑14, take the Avenue K off‑ramp. Turn left on Avenue K and continue to 15th Street West. Turn left onto 15th Street West and proceed north to Avenue J. The Hospital is on the southwest corner of Avenue J and 15th Street.