Adventist Health is a faith-based, nonprofit integrated health delivery system serving communities in California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. Founded on Seventh-day Adventist heritage and values, Adventist Health provides compassionate community care.
Our entities include:
- 20 hospitals with more than 2,915 beds
- More than 260 clinics (hospital-based, rural health and physician clinics)
- 15 home care agencies and seven hospice agencies
- Four joint-venture retirement centers
- Workforce of 32,900 includes more than 23,600 employees; nearly 5,000 medical staff physicians; and 4,350 volunteers
Are you looking to join a mission-focused, professional employee family? Whether you're eager to relocate or want to stay close to home, Adventist Health has a career opportunity for you—from the operating room to the boardroom.
Adventist Health is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes people of all faiths and backgrounds to apply for any position(s) of interest.
Please know that any personal information you provide will not be shared outside of Adventist Health, and maintaining your privacy is one of our top priorities.
Mission, Vision & Values
Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness and hope.
We will transform the health experience of our communities by improving health, enhancing interactions and making care more accessible.