ADESA is a leader in the vehicle remarketing industry and has been since 1989.
ADESA entered the wholesale auto auction business with two locations in 1989. In 1992, ADESA became a public company and operated as such until 1996 when the company was acquired by ALLETE, Inc.
In April 2007, ADESA was acquired by a private equity group, KAR Holdings, Inc., later known as KAR Auction Services, Inc. Since then, ADESA has diversified and grown the business, organically and through acquisition, into a leading vehicle remarketing company in North America, operating throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
When you partner with ADESA, you benefit from the strength and resources of our entire group of companies. We offer so much more than just your typical whole car auction products and services.
In fact, our services extend far beyond what you might expect. Along with our whole car auction services listed above, we also offer:
- Transportation and logistics
- Custom e-business design services
- Customized economic analysis
- Lease end-of-term support
- Title processing and administering paperwork
- Title services in all 50 states
- Duplicate and correction titles
- Inspecting and certifying vehicles
- Inventory protection
- Vehicle licensing
- Marketing consigned vehicles
Contact UsADESA United States
13085 Hamilton Crossing Blvd
Carmel, IN 46032