Create a Job Alert.Simplify your job search. Get emails of the newest jobs posted and be the first to apply.
Sample web developer cover letter
CareerBuilder | March 9, 2021
Sample cover letter for Web Developers, just copy and paste this text into a word processing tool to customize.
How to write a cover letter for web developer jobs: simply customize this sample cover letter with your skills and experience.
A successful cover letter should highlight examples of your coding experience as well as successful projects that were completed with composure in difficult situations.
1. Research the unique needs, characteristics, and culture of the industry that you're applying to.
2. Specify how you're a good fit for the position.
3. Highlight your specialties and skills which set you apart from others applying for the job, paying particular attention to those that required additional training.
4. Don't neglect soft skills that are highly relevant to a position, such as problem solving, teamwork, communication, and leadership.
5. Carefully proofread your cover letter before submitting to make sure all contact information is correct and that there are no misspellings.
To Whom It May Concern,
I am excited to apply to the Web Developer position at [_____] Technologies in New York, New York. My background as a Web Developer, along with my education in Computer Science, have allowed me to attain a strong foundation of technical skills. In addition to my Web Development skills, I also possess a great eye for design, and this is what I believe separates me from the rest of the competition.
In addition to the skills I have acquired, and the extensive computer science education I have possess, I also have a great track record of success. I've been selected three times for the company trip for the top 10% of employees.
I'm confident I can be a great addition to your company, and I would love the opportunity to discuss the opportunity with you further. If you have any questions about my background, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com or 555-555-5555. I look forward to hearing from you!
Find a tech job that's in demand:
More career tips:
Use both analytics and creativity as a web developer