Create a Job Alert.Simplify your job search. Get emails of the newest jobs posted and be the first to apply.
Resume example for marketing managers
CareerBuilder | January 21, 2021
Get your next marketing application noticed with this easy to customize free resume template.
456 Central Street
City, ST 12345
Experienced marketing manager with a history of improving ROI and increasing customer engagement through multifaceted marketing campaigns.
Marketing Manager | Major Marketing
2015 – Present | City, State
• Utilize Google Analytics to gather essential marketing metrics
• Develop marketing campaigns which have historically increased sales by an average of 15 percent each quarter
• Oversee marketing budget and optimize advertising use for a savings of $250,000 in 2017
Marketing Manager | Computer Co.
2012 – 2015 | City, State
• Oversaw affiliate program and increased revenue through affiliates by 250 percent over two years
• Launched the viral Dancing Cat campaign, which generated an average of $300,000 in daily sales for related product lines
• Increased conversion rates 20 percent with influencer marketing campaigns
Assistant Marketing Manager | Tech Corp.
2010 – 2012 | City, State
• Monitored sales trends and generated detailed reports for department heads
• Increased international sales by 40 percent over 12 months through targeted content marketing campaigns
• Oversaw social media marketing campaigns
BA in Marketing | State University | 2010
• Strong writing skills, with experience in generating engaging content that successfully drives conversions
• Analytical knowledge and the ability to accurately assess and respond to customer engagement trends
• Leadership, communication, and conflict resolution skills that promote team collaboration
The best resume format is this simple template.
A resume template that's easy to use—copy and paste each section into a document, or resume builder, then add your own skills, education and experience.
Need more inspiration?
Just for marketing and sales managers: