Create a Job Alert.Simplify your job search. Get emails of the newest jobs posted and be the first to apply.
Cover letter example for customer service
CareerBuilder | June 1, 2020
Use this cover letter sample to make a good first impression, be sure to personalize the skills and experience and include it with your resume.
This free customer service cover letter makes applying to customer service positions quick and easy.
- Get started with these newly listed customer service jobs
- Then, upload your resume or build one in a few easy steps
- Search salaries and location by customer service job title
When you're ready to apply:
- Copy and paste the cover letter below into your word document
- Verify the hiring manager's name and address the letter to this specific person
- Make your letter stand out by highlighting relevant customer service skills
- Show you are familiar with the company
- Close the letter with a request to discuss the job further
- Proofread the letter before sending.
Ms. Alice Smith
123 Main Street
City, ST 11111
Dear Ms. Smith:
I recently learned about the entry-level customer service position available at ABC Company. I am familiar with your company and personally use several of your products. I believe I have many skills that make me an excellent candidate for this position, and I have a background in building strong customer relationships. Please consider my application for your customer service position.
I realize that customers are the most important part of building a business, and keeping customers satisfied can lead to sustaining loyal customers. My experience in the service industry has taught me how to both reach and exceed customer expectations and provide service that they can count on. I am a focused person, and I am always willing to go beyond the minimum expectations to make sure I serve customer needs. I approach new situations with enthusiasm and enjoy the challenge of learning something new in my work.
My background and proven commitment to creating strong customer relationships make me an ideal candidate for this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this customer service position and my qualifications with you. I invite you to contact me at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview. Thank you for your consideration of my application, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.