16 times work makes you feel like eating pizza
It's simple: Pizza is life.
Indisputable facts of life:
- Pizza Day was the best day of the lunch menu in grade school.
- Offering free pizza will get anybody to show up to your event.
- Pizza has the emotional depth to explain how you can feel at work.
Don't believe that last one? Here are 16 times work can make you feel like pizza:
1. When you're still waiting for a meeting room to empty out so your group can get in…five minutes after you were scheduled to start:
2. When nobody can decide where the group should get lunch, and you're just like:
3. When you've already got too much work on your plate:
4. When a meeting is dragging onto its third hour and you were only asked to "sit in":
5. When you're checking your email on Monday morning:
6. When you're trying to keep your presentation interesting:
7. When you decide you're leaving work half an hour early:
8. When you ask for a raise and your boss says yes:
9. When you ask for a raise and your boss says no:
10. When your department gets a budget increase and you're all like:
11. When you get Wifi in the entire building:
12. When you and the group were on different pages for the project's goals:
13. When work pays for your entire business trip:
14. When nobody appreciates the extra work you did:
15. When you make a bad career exit:
16. When you work your way up to a career goal: