Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Technology Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or MIS
- A minimum of 7 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing large technology engagements
- Engagement Management: managing engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defines deliverable content, ensures buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- A Team lead or Project Manager on at least four full cycle implementations
- Significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) ERP implementation (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft); (b) ERP security and control reviews; and/or (c) Project Management
- Perform initial scoping of engagements and develop project plans
- Understand business documentation standards
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Work with practice area management to develop methodologies, marketing programs and pursue new business opportunities
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully within a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%