Required Skills of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis:
Qualifications of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Outstanding skills in financial analytics
- Exceptional skills in financial modeling to execute the forecast, financial planning, and segment reporting processes
- Adept at applying technology and interfacing with the Company’s engineering group to develop additional sources of information from the Company’s operational systems
- BS, BA or equivalent from an accredited 4-year university or college
- MBA from a top graduate business school
- Consulting and/or business planning experience
- A passion for metrics based reporting to drive organizational performance
- Adept in working in a high energy, changing environment and an ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a high energy rapidly growing technology organization
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. Target salary is open as client would like to see all resumes. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Carolyn Goldin at cgoldin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBCG-4361 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you’re looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer