Title: Senior Solution Analyst
Company: SmartSource, Inc
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Employment: 3-6 month Contract (full time)
Our Customer is seeking to add a Senior Solution Analyst
Looking for a Senior Solutions Analyst to implement, configure and troubleshoot VOIP/UCCE solutions. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to perform autonomously. This individual must be a "doer" who can drive a project to successful completion. Must have strong implementation and troubleshooting abilities with exceptional customer relation skills.
- Must have hands on experience in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)/ICM /CVP
- Must be strong in configuring ICM scripts
- Experience in configuring ICM PGs and CTI components used in a UCCE environment.
- Create weekly departmental status reports
- Experience in creating and monitoring call routing scripts using the ICM Script Editor utility.
- Good hands-on experience in UCCE/ICM troubleshooting
- Set up sites in Cisco Call Manager per customer requirements.
- Set up sites in Cisco Unity per customer requirements.
- Maintenance in Call Manager and Unity.
- Troubleshooting of network problems as they occur as well as implementing corrective action to resolve problems.
- Support multiple customers VoIP installations.
- Upgrade existing installations of Call Manager
- Cisco IP-IVR configuration/scripting
- Basic Contact Agent setup/phones, profiles.
- Performed VoIP assessments following Cisco best practices
- Basic knowledge of Contact center routing.
- Have the ability to demonstrate Life- Cycle- Development strengths as well as in depth IP telecommunications skills set supported by industry certifications or equivalent
- Must be currently working in a similar position
Send resume and hourly rates to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]