We are recruiting for multiple positions for our client, a major financial services organization with offices in Northern VA and DC. Positions are coming out daily and as a Preferred recruiting partner, we have first view of these requirements. Positions vary from 3 months to 1 year, and are a great opportunity that pay well. If you have financial services experience, we want to hear from you!
Current openings include a Project Manager role, you will work closely with the business analysis team to create and execute project work plans and revisions to meet changing needs and requirements.
Qualified candidates should have a strong financial background and should be able to organize activities around scope and requirements planning, and work directly with the business partners to capture the required tasks in project schedules.
Candidates should be able to identify resources needed and coordinate with business partner to assign tasks in project schedule and also must manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing for plan reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitating team meetings effectively.
- Keep project team well informed of status.
- Should effectively communicate relevant project information to management.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Should be able to Identify risks,document and update
- Assist and drive resolutions
- Coordinate cross-workstream discussions and dependencies
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 3-5 years of project management experience managing multiple- medium to large-scale projects in a customer service and/or technology/infrastructure environment
- Must have excellent analytical, teaming, and interpersonal skills and expertise in reporting and metrics
- Must have expertise in written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Should be extremely Detail-oriented and self-disciplined specially as it relates to internal and external stakeholder communication and coordination
- Should be able to coordinate and/or lead meetings
- Must have experience with MS Project and all MS Office tools
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Visio, Sharepoint
- Experience with the Rational tools (Clear Case, Clear Quest)
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred
- Thorough understanding of the system life cycle methodology
- Servicing operations experience
- Analysis skills
- PMP certification
If consulting is of interest to you, please submit your resume right away.
For more information on Randstad Professionals, please check out our website, http://finance.randstadusa.com/forclients/overview.aspx.