Coffman Engineers’ Honolulu office is seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated Electrical Engineer with ten plus years of experience. We are looking for innovative, results oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance, collaborative teamwork and excellence in service to our industry.
Applicants must be well versed in all aspects of electrical system design for healthcare, educational, industrial, commercial and military projects, and be comfortable consulting to architectural practice and working on a multi-discipline engineering team. The successful individual will have the following qualifications:
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field required
• Registration as P.E. required
• Experience with local architectural/engineering community preferred
• Strong technical writing and communication skills
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance from the U.S. Government
• Ability to work independently as well as train others
• Able to manage effort on multiple projects concurrently
• Ability to think conceptually
We are a company that truly focuses on its employees by supporting and encouraging them to advance professionally and technically. We offer an excellent salary/benefits package, a desirable location, and a professional office environment with the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
Coffman Engineers was founded over 34 years ago. We have offices in Anchorage, Alaska; Hagatna, Guam; Honolulu, Hawaii; Los Angeles, California; and Seattle & Spokane, Washington serving clients all over the United States as well as overseas. We provide structural, mechanical, electrical, civil and corrosion control engineering, and project/construction management services for a diverse client base.