Fusion Solutions, a leading Telecom Consulting Service Company, is seeking an experienced Wireless Telecommunications Construction Manager in Hollywood, FL.
The successful candidate will bring experience with Cell Site Construction, Civils, Generators/Generator installation, Closeout Packages, ets.
Job Title: Wireless Telecommunications Construction Manager
Locations: Piscataway, NM
Job Code: 11282
The CM will perform the following tasks:
• Populate project tracker .
• Ensure that ASP stays on schedule to meet deliveries.
• Use output of Site Acq phase as additional planning input to construction phase
• Manage ASP’s as required to meet the goals.
• Ensure ASPs are familiar and are following all required procedures (Access procedure, SOW procedures)
• Ensure ASPs are following the communication plan and escalate any issues early on in support if we are having issues.
• Attend Customer meetings and communicate project schedule status as required. Address customer issues/concerns as they arise.
• Agree on the services will be performed at each site with the customer and double check the communication plan and contact information.
• Oversee the creation and verify the accuracy of the scope, ensure that these are agreed to and quotes created based on the SOW.
• Provide any necessary support to the Vendors/ASP teams in the field. • Ensure ASP remains on schedule to meet delivery targets.
• Continue discussions with ASP to ensure they are on track for obtaining sufficient resources to support the project
• Verify work complete and ensure that ASP’s/Vendors are being paid on a regular basis • Review change orders with ASP daily. Discuss recurring items that are that are causing delays. Address Scope creep
Fusion offers a comprehensive benefits plan for employees to include: medical/dental/vision and 401k plan. To learn more about our benefits, please visit our website at: www.fusionsolutionsinc.com.
Qualified candidates, please forward your resume and cover letter to Fusion Solutions to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]