TATA has a need for a Senior Organizational Change Manager
At TCS, we achieve real business results that allow our clients to transform, and not just maintain, their operations. Our IT services, business solutions and outsourcing bring our clients a level of certainty that no other competitor can match.
Our clients will experience requirements being met on time, within budget and with high quality; greater efficiency and responsiveness to their business; and the ability to shift investment to strategic initiatives rather than tactical functions.
The Senior Organizational Change Manager will play a key role on projects (change initiatives) to meet business, schedule and budget objectives. This role will focus on the Organization Change Management and Workforce Optimization – including changes to people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles, competencies and organization structures. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. This position will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change driven by new business initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted.
- Identify potential people-side risks, anticipated points of resistance, performance gaps, and develop specific corrective action plans to mitigate the risks identified.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a clear and logical manner.
- Deploy a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Provide guidance and support for the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Apply measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Work with client communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Organizational Design initiatives - Managing KPI assessment, mapping business processes, workflow to organizational design measures, assessing Roles and responsibilities, skills and competencies, FTE assessment, organizational modeling, designing organizational blueprints and team structures.
- Organizational Effectiveness programs - Undertaking assessments in organizational performance, culture, and team effectiveness, linking key business issues to organizational performance, designing solutions and measures so as to help clients meet increased performance and effectiveness.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with change principles and methodologies such as ADKAR, and Prosci, with the ability to flex within an approach dependent upon client and project
- Experience with Global / multi-national business change programs preferred
- Experience with large ERP, CRM, and Shared Services implementations, with exposure to Business Process Outsourcing/Off-shoring preferred
- Track record of delivering at ‘C’ level, major business change programs including Executive Alignment and stakeholder management.
- Prior experience working as a single change project resource and also as a lead of a small change team
- Strong relationship management skills with proven track record
- Highly developed communication skills with expertise in producing client wide communications and development of a communication strategy
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with organizational design and organizational effectiveness tasks and delivery is preferred
Senior Organizational Change Management Job Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred in Business, Organization Change, or Organizational Development
- 6-10 years relevant professional consulting experience
- 1 full life cycle change management projects
- Ability to travel 80% to client sites throughout the US
TATA is your next Opportunity…Offering Great Benefits & Competitive Salary
Submit Your Profile Now!