It’s Your Career. OWN IT
20K Guaranteed for all of our sales reps!
Loan Officers and Sales Professionals – BE Part of Our Rapidly Growing Team
Mortgage Lenders of America (MLOA) is a rapidly growing, national provider of online mortgage lending services headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Founded in 2000, Mortgage Lenders of America has funded over 25,000 loans in the United States and consistently achieves customer satisfaction ratings above 95%.*
We are currently looking to hire experienced Mortgage Loan Officers and Mortgage Loan Specialists. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, have the drive and desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and have strong time-management skills with keen attention to detail. Individuals that are monetarily motivated and not afraid of hard work in a fast paced environment preferred.
Mortgage Loan Specialist: This program is a great way to get started as a loan officer for both seasoned sales professional and ambitious candidates just entering the workforce. We offer an extensive, hands-on training program that accelerates success and quickly positions you for 6-figure earnings PLUS 20K in salary guaranteed.
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer: This position offers arguably the most aggressive commission structure in the metro area for Loan Officers with 2+ years of mortgage experience with a proven pattern of success.
Come grow with us as we move into our newly renovated 72,000 square foot building!
Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for originating loans, conducting borrower interviews, analyzing credit histories, and staying informed about current regulations. Loan Officers will work closely with the processing team, ensuring all documentation is obtained as the loan moves through the process to closing.
• Following up on lead submissions and / or answering inbound calls
• Educating borrowers on the loan process from beginning to end
• Collecting borrower financial / credit information
• Processing borrower credit / income information through approval systems
• Structuring loans for borrowers including rates and fees for loans
• Securing proper documentation and managing loan progress through processing / closing
• Maintaining in-depth knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loan programs
• Must be able to obtain Federal and State licenses.
• Competitive hourly wage
• Leads provided (no cold calling)
• Comprehensive paid training program
• Unlimited potential income
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and 401k matching
• On the job training program for early career professionals
• Flexible hours and a casual work environment
Sales Professionals, It’s Your Career. OWN IT!
20K Guaranteed, Join our Team Today
MLOA has earned the #1 Purchase Lender distinction from LendingTree three of the last four years, as well as the coveted overall customer satisfaction award in 2009. Inc. Magazine has also recognized MLOA as one of America’s 5,000 fastest growing companies and the Kansas City Business Journal has recognized MLOA as one of the Fastest Growing Area Businesses and Top Area Private Companies.
*Based on funded loan survey data
**Based on 12-month rolling average from submission to approval compared to national data as published by Ellie Mae May 2014