Are you looking for a career with exciting opportunities, diverse challenges, great people to work with and a chance to make a difference? If so, Schreiber Foods may be the perfect fit for you.
We're the world's largest supplier of customer-brand dairy products. If you've had a burger, sandwich, salad or anything else with cheese on it at a restaurant lately, there's a good chance it was Schreiber cheese.
If you join our team, we'll provide you with the opportunity to:
- Be a valued leader. As a leader in our world-class organization, you'll help keep things running smoothly. You'll have people valuing your opinions and decisions.
- Make an impact. You'll initiate new ideas, solve problems and build relationships. The decisions you make will drive improvements and grow our $5+ billion company.
- Enjoy rewards. When you meet your individual, team and/or company goals, you can earn a quarterly incentive. That could be extra cash in your pocket every 90 days.
Work with Operations, Engineering, IS, Plant Maintenance, Process Engineers, and contractors to understand the operations plant floor systems including SCADA/PLC/MES. Understand the needs of the users, and implement program changes to meet those needs. Responsible for the overall programming on the operations plant floor systems. Support multiple projects across varies plants and locationsDetailed Description:
Duties of this role include:
- Develop and modify performance dashboards to reflect accurate and timely data.
- Develop SSRS Reports to help leadership improve our process.
- Help support SQL Server to optimize database performance.
- Collect the requests for new functionality, features, etc, from the various plants.
- Update AutoCad drawings to reflect project updates and changes.
- Ensure support, to include troubleshooting, is provided for all plant floor systems, which requires 24/7 call availability.
- Responsible to ensure compliance to technical guidelines and standards on all projects and work (MOC).
- Drive and support various projects with automation design. Development of PLC logic, SCADA programming, MES programming and implementation.
- Work with plant leadership and partners to improve the MES system. Work with QA to continually update the system to match and exceed requirements
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork... much more.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our Web site at http://www.schreiberfoods.com.