Nemak specializes in the production of high complex aluminum components for the automotive industry such as cylinder heads, engine blocks, transmission parts, and structural components. Nemak's global presence is integrated by more than 20,000 employees working in 34 manufacturing plants strategically located across 14 countries, serving the most important automotive markets. Currently, Nemak yearly produces 47.6 million of equivalent units and US $4.3 billion in revenues.
We are seeking a talented Financial Copywriter to join our team in Southfield, Michigan!
Summary: Support timely copywriting speeches for CEO, CFO, and other Senior Leaders to support their participation in quarterly dialogs with financial investors and analysts.
Job Nature and Responsibilities
Support the speech writing needs of the CEO, CFO and other Senior Leaders when addressing financial audiences during quarterly report conference calls.
- Transform balance sheets and quarterly financial statements into a compelling financial copy to deliver an adequate storytelling behind Nemak's quarterly business performance
- Provide business driven copy writing to Business Development area to support financial meetings
- Serve as proofreader for other senior leadership speeches and public speaking engagements
- Craft key financial messages for ongoing Investor Relations requests
- Financial performance analysis
- Business / Financial copywriting at automotive or B2B settings
- Investing / stock market dynamic
- Bachelor's degree - Finance or Economics disciplines preferred
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
- Financial copywriting experience required
- Master's degree preferred