MAKE A 'FRESH' START WITH SUBWAY!
At Subway, we are committed to serving our guest quickly with fresh, healthy meals made right before their eyes, with a friendly smile while maintaining a clean and inviting atmosphere. Subway is looking for motivated, responsible, honest and friendly individuals to join our growing management team.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with knowledge of restaurant operational procedures, we want to hear from you.
- Salary Range of 28,000-40,000
- Quarterly Food and Labor Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Meals
- Daytime work hours
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Grease free environment
Subway General Manager Description:
In addition to following Subway’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway Restaurant.
- Interviews, Hires, Trains, Schedules, Evaluates and, when necessary, discharges restaurant personal.
- Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and equipment.
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork, inventory and product ordering.
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by increasing sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor cost according to the current company standard.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status, through the levels of service program and regular performance appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Maintain an immaculately clean and food safe environment at all times.
- Personally maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Maintain an exemplary attitude at all times.