The 'Wing Experts' are growing again!!!!
The award-winning chicken wing chain with 600-plus restaurants, has landed in Columbus and we are seeking 'Wing Expert' General Managers. If you have the passion to make FRESH food and provide OUTSTANDING service then we are looking for you.
The Wingstop menu features classic and boneless wings, made fresh to order in ten intense flavors including Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parmesan and Original Hot. Sides are made fresh daily including hand-cut seasoned fries, made from #1 Idaho potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad and famous house-made ranch and bleu cheese dips.
We are seeking energetic and results-driven leaders to join our team! Candidates should have a proven ability to manage a successful restaurant operation. Candidates must also be able to coach and develop staff and build sustaining community partnerships and employee relationships at all levels of the business. General Managers should demonstrate integrity and inspire hard work and a rewarding environment.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with a general knowledge of operational procedures and restaurant positions, we want to hear from you.
- Base salary between $28,000 - $40,000
- Quarterly Food & Labor Bonuses
- 5 day work week (location based)
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Allowance
- Advancement Opportunities
Wingstop General Manager Description:
In addition to following Wingstop’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet all staffing needs through effective interviewing, hiring, training, and scheduling of employees.
- Implement and enforce all policies and procedures.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by increasing sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor cost according to the current company standard.
- Proficiency of all daily and weekly paperwork.
- Maintain required inventory and products.
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Personally maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Routinely inspect all equipment and fixtures, inside and outside of the store, to ensure good working condition. Assist in the coordination of repairs and maintenance on an as needed basis.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status, through the levels of service program and regular performance appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Maintain an immaculately clean and food safe environment at all times.
- Maintain an exemplary attitude at all times.