• Work as an individual contributor or team lead for transformational projects in an ERP environment.
• Work directly with clients at team and project management levels to guide complex projects and develop
• Focus on business process re-engineering efforts, technology enablement, and related change
• Earn trusted client status and build relationships that extend beyond the project’s lifecycle
Responsibilities of Role:
• Collaborate in the development of strong value propositions for transformational initiatives
• Apply strong knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing ERP functions associated
with business operations.
• Facilitate workshops (solution architecting, requirements gathering) with business managers, client staff,
and end-users to determine business and functional requirements
• Design and configure ERP systems to meet client business requirements
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
• Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects