1. Three to seven years of mechanical design engineering experience preferably in the medical device field
2. Proficiency in Pro/E software for design and drafting required
3. Proven leader of people with strong self-starting skills
4. Ability to work in fast paced environment. Multi-tasking abilities required for successful job completion
5. Well organized, detail oriented and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
6. Ability to adequately represent and reflect company philosophy to customers, investors, regulatory agencies, and industry peers
7. Proficient in preparation of reports and budgets
8. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering required. 4 years of additional design experience may suffice in lieu of a degree.
9. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.