- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of one year healthcare or related industry sales experience
- Knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs
- Ability to effectively communicate homecare services with all levels of the healthcare delivery team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Formal sales training highly preferred
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, “health care", “home health", hospice, oncology, “skilled nursing", “assisted living", “senior living", “independent living", “durable medical equipment", “medical devices", “medical device", DME, SNF, ALF, ILF, ortho, pharma, pharmaceutical, rehab, “account executive", “sales executive", “sales rep", “sales representative", salesman, healthcare sales, healthcare sales rep, home care sales, homecare sales, selling, sales manager, sales, medical sales, liaison, clinical liaison, medical, sales liaison, medical sales rep, sales rep, territory rep, account manager, account executive, director of admissions, community liaison, clinical liaison
I believe the best is yet to come.
As a Gentiva employee, we give you everything you need to make the most of your career, including advanced education and training, the latest resources and the industry's highest standards of clinical excellence. When you work for Gentiva, you can expect more: more opportunities, more challenges, more rewards. That's why Gentiva is the employer of choice for some of today's most experienced and talented employees.
*Gentiva Health Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.