What do you need to be successful?
- Companion roles don't require formal training however CNA and HHA applicants must have valid, up-to-date license
- Access to reliable transportation
- A kind, compassionate, and caring demeanor
- Be dependable, responsible and reliable
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Valid PPD results
- Prior experience in home care is a huge plus! However, we are willing to train the right candidate for the Job.
"Multiple Openings, Flexible Shifts, Flexible Start Dates, & Work Near Your Home!"
Careerbuilder Related Terms:
caregiver, assisted living, seniors, home health, cna, rn, lpn, registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, companion, homemaker, home health aide, personal care, personal care assistant