Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) - Healthcare / Medical Nursing
Earn top pay
as a Telemetry Registered Nurse for Favorite Healthcare Staffing, the nation’s premier provider of supplemental, nursing and allied health professionals.
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is looking for local and travel Telemetry Registered Nurses for immediate and flexible start dates in the Kansas City, MO area for 6 to 13 week contracts with 12 hour shifts (days or nights), up to 36 hours a week.
“Well paying, large company with local offices in most major cities, lots of assignments listed" –Current employee (Travel RN) www.glassdoor.com
Favorite Healthcare Staffing is one of the nation’s most sophisticated Joint Commission certified healthcare staffing companies. As an exclusive provider to many healthcare facilities across the U.S., we offer nursing and allied professionals a full range of per diem, travel, and local contract assignments. By joining our team of dedicated nursing professionals you will receive:
“Wonderful staff, great pay. Very flexible hours." – Current employee (Registered Nurse) www.glassdoor.com
- New REFERRAL BONUS opportunity!
- Refer a Labor and Delivery or Operating Room RN – get $300 for every 50 hours your referral works – up to $2,400!
- Direct Deposit and Weekly pay
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
If you’re a compassionate RN with telemetry experience, who’s ready to take your nursing career to the next level, it’s time to join our healthcare team!
As a Telemetry Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for using medical technology to monitor patients’ blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation, breathing patterns and heart activity.
Additional responsibilities of the Telemetry Registered Nurse include:
- Recording and interpreting the data from the monitors and using it to assess a patient's rate of recovery or to help doctors determine treatment methods
- Dispensing medication and keeping track of all the different medications a patient is on, to avoid drug interactions
- Educating patients about their conditions and how to avoid relapses or potential problems after they leave the medical facility