Department: Customer Service
Location: Vernon, CA, USA
Employment Type: Full Time - with benefits
Pacific American Fish Co., Inc. is a leader in the global seafood industry with more than 30 years of success. High quality products and Integrity are what has contributed to its steady growth, consistently outperforming its competitors. PAFCO is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of their associates. Learn more about the company at: www.pafco.net
We are currently looking for dynamic Customer service to join our rapidly growing sales department. Responsible for customer service, assist in purchasing, logistics, order entry, order processing and providing high quality customer service, ensuring clients are satisfied and that their expectations are met.
Summary of Key Responsibilities / Job Function:
- Managing all aspects of customer service including, but not limited to, processing inbound
and outbound sales orders, order entry, problem solving, distribution, sales inquiries, and all related
documentation and transactions are processed efficiently and accurately according to company
policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and representatives at all times.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain constant communication with clients via phone and email.
- Assist in sourcing and buying of international seafood products.
- Evaluate suppliers/vendors based on product quality, documentation and shipping schedule.