RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Twenty-four hour accessibility through beeper and/or telephone.
* Assist with scheduling, personnel related issues, training of staff and other delegated tasks.
* On-going supervision of residential staff.
* Provide assistance and instruction for each resident in basic activities of daily living.
* Provide training and support for each resident in accordance with individual program plan.
* Successful completion of the AMAP course and annual recertification for administration purposes.
* Drive agency vans and demonstrates safe driving practices. Participate in agency driver safety course.
* Ensure cleanliness of vehicles. Address any maintenance issues.
* Assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
* Proper use and maintenance of household equipment and appliances.
* Attendance at all required meetings.
* Ensure for adherence to agency quality standards of operation.
* Assist individuals in planning, coordinating and attending community integration/inclusion activities within their homes and community.
* Perform other duties as assigned.