On-Call Coordinator Job Requirements:
- A high school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good phone etiquette.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Effective organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work from home
The Black Stone Family of Home Care Services, through a variety of care options, meets in-home care needs of the elderly and disabled. Our 500+ nurses, therapists, and home care aides are people with a passion to make life easier for our clients. From companionship to nursing, we help the frail and disabled remain safe, active and comfortable in the familiar surroundings of home.
Through various home care services and funding sources, the Black Stone Family of Care is ready to assist with any home care need. Our family of in-home care services includes:
- Home Healthcare – skilled medical care, nursing and therapy services covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurances
- Assisted Care – non-medical care through income-eligible programs such as PASSPORT, ESP, Comcare, Senior Levy, and VA
- MJ Nursing – in-home, privately paid, non-medical services tailored to a client’s specific personalized needs
- Care Advisors – privately paid geriatric care management to assist with health concerns and options for care short or long term
- House Calls – primary care provided in your home, assisted living or independent living apartment and usually covered by most insurances
With many programs and a variety of funding sources, we match in-home care programs to best suit each situation. Black Stone proudly offers a variety of home care services in the following southwestern and central Ohio counties: Butler, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Warren, and neighboring counties.
Keywords: Customer Service, customer service, On-Call, on-call, home care, private duty
Home Health Care by Black Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer