TOP Consulting requirements:
- Someone who is willing to learn - we train in all aspects of business
- A candidate with great listening skills - we want to understand each of our customer’s needs
- Someone with high integrity - we only offer the best services to our customers
- A candidate that is passionate about growth - we train for leadership and management roles within the company
- A candidate to be reliable, dependable and honest – TOP Consulting’s core values consist of a great work ethic, professionalism and our integrity to ourselves and our clients
- A college degree or relevant work experience - we are ready to train with your past experience
- An outgoing personality - we do meet with people on a daily basis
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Jump start your career and APPLY now, call Chris in Human Resources at 314-932-1556 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today!
Candidates with the following interest should apply:
Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, entry level manager, full time manager, full time management, entry level management, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, full time manager, entry level manager, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, full time management, entry level management, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.