High School Graduate
Must maintain Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Proficient in use of Pharmacy computer, and other departmental software, as required.
Ability to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity for the management of patient information.
Willingness to work with attention to detail with the realization that errors may have serious consequences.
Verbal/written communication skills necessary to perform job duties.
1. Ability to reason and make judgments
2. Computer literate
3. Excellent oral and written communication
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. Ability to handle multiple priorities
6. Ability to work independently
7. Ability to appropriately handle stressful situations
8. Excellent customer service skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.
Apply to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to: 973-741-2531