As the Territory Manager for our ODS division located in Jacksonville, FL, relocation won’t be required as our desired candidate will be located in the Miami, FL area. ODS is a division of Orion Energy Systems headquartered in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Our Territory Manager works with open accounts and established relationships with distributors and provides key contact information to the inside sales members. Outside and inside sales personnel team to maintain contact with distributors with both follow up visits and phone calls, with shared responsibility to grow these accounts.
As the Territory Manager, you will build relationships with key personnel at industrial, electrical and lighting distributorships. You will provide general customer service support to distributors as well as coordinate technical support from engineering as needed. Our successful candidate will also have a minimum of three years of distributor sales of an OEM company, have advanced knowledge of all lighting technologies, and be able to explain the benefits that each provide in regards to energy conservation, maintenance reduction and ROI. Industry qualifications desired: LC, CLEP, LEED AP.
The compensation package consists of a base salary and a commission structure that handsomely rewards those who sell successfully.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- At least three years of distributor sales experience
- OEM experience strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of all lighting technologies from a fixture perspective.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to stay organized, manage your time, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel regionally
- College degree preferred