KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education and/or Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field, or requisite job experience is required.
• 3-5 years experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM used to be MOM), Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM used to be SMS) and Windows
• Experience in implementing secure measures within hosted architectures (e.g. Windows OS hardening, Anti-Virus, host based IDS, and System Vulnerabilities).
• Minimum Microsoft MCSE (or appropriate Microsoft) Certifications required.
Math and Language Skills
• Above average math skills required
• Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills with a strong command of the English language
Highly Desired Experience and Knowledge
• 3-5 years supporting any of the following technologies: Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft Webservices, VMWare, SAN / NAS solutions, Microsoft Office Communicator, and Citrix.
• Experience creating / writing Windows scripts.
• Experience with Windows Clustered solutions.
• Strong inter-networking troubleshooting experience in a large scale network environment.
• Ability to sit at a desk or workstation and use a computer for up to 8 hours a day, use hands and fingers to type on a keyboard, use a mouse; vision to view details on a monitor
• Ability to listen and to verbally communicate with internal and external customers using a telephone handset and/or connected headset device
• Proven track record of being flexible and creative to adapt to environments where functional and business objectives evolve and change rapidly
• Strong customer service and written/verbal English communication skills are essential
• Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers and management
• Ability to travel less than 10% to perform predetermined offsite audit procedures
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background screening and drug test, and random drug testing in compliance with company policy
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours. May be subjected to inclement seasonal weather conditions if position calls for working in a warehouse or factory environment, or traveling to/from various locations
Hours: Adhere to scheduled work times. Flexibility, additional hours and weekends may be required to meet business needs.
Position Location: Corporate Office- Clearwater, FL
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.
It is essential for us to work in an atmosphere of friendly cooperation; it is your responsibility to:
• Ask your direct supervisor for an explanation of anything you do not understand.
• Attend Orientation class and any required training sessions
• Read your job description and Associate Handbook; sign the required acknowledgment documents and return to HR
• Ask any questions about these items as well as any information given to you at meetings and through individual or group instructions, which will assist your understanding of this position.