Plant Manager: Pet Treats. Mississippi 80 person plant.
MUST HAVE EXP IN POULTRY PROCESSING, PREFER RENDERING
Summary Overall responsibility for all departments (HR, Production, Quality, and Maintenance) within the manufacturing facility in Mississippi.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises 4-6 exempt employees within the plant management team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems; interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees.
Masters the plant performance standards (KPI’s) to benchmark levels and leads continuous improvement initiatives ensuring customer, quality and safety compliance standards.
· Achieve operational budget goals (periods, quarters, annual) on all assigned GL accounts.
· Direct plant activities to support safe working environment while achieving DART rate goals
· Exceed all quality standards set forth by our customer base
· Meet all expectations from regulatory compliance agencies
· Manage production activities to achieve +85% OEE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Ensure all manufactured products are produced efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals and customer specifications.
2. Manage company assets to promote plant efficiency while best utilizing inbound utilities (Water, Gas and Electrical consumptions)
3. Oversees plant labor, recruiting / terminating, training & development and performance evaluations for the facility (exempt and non-exempt).
4. Directs all engineering activities requiring capital funding utilizing contractors and or internal resources.
5. Works with the VP of Operations to develop short and long term budgets that reflect the best interest of the company.
6. Reviews human resources, production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics during the DOM and modify / align departmental activities to achieve KPI’s and meet their goals and objectives.
7. Encourage and promote collaboration, diversity, community, and respect within the management team – become the foundation of leadership while earning trust of the employees.
8. Plans, develops, and implements new methods, SOP’s designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
9. Confers with management team to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
10. Reporting of the results of root cause analysis initiatives of quality incidents, overuse of utility consumptions, negative labor trends, poor efficiencies, and all other related events that result in poor facility performance or lost revenue for PPI.
11. Monitors and ensures proper housekeeping of the premises by conducting facility audits and holding accountability to area owners.
12. Promote sustainable actives while reducing the carbon footprint of the facility by recycling all value waste, oil, wood, plastic, etc.
This is one of our best clients! Please see below and get the data sheet back to me asap. This client is wanting to start interviews as quickly as possible.
Attach your resume in word and data sheet to this email. Take as much space as needed!
1.Current or last income?
2.Minimum income and above?
3.Reasons for changing jobs?
4.Locations desired (States and or Cities)?
5.The best number to contact you at during the day?
7. Are you authorized to work in the US? (US Citizen, Perm Resident or Visa)
8. Are you bilingual? If so detail.
9.Explain in detail how you qualify for this position! (Please look at the required section in job description. This is the part that the client will decide who or whom they bring in for interviews.) Your response shouldn’t be generic i.e. “I’m a hard worker" or “ I’m a good communicator"
Please send your resume and data sheet to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We will contact you on positive feedback! Thanks in advance.